Train-the-Educator Fee: $4,495.00
Request to become an Ultra Depth® Certified Trainer by email.
Only one Ultra Depth® Educator is permitted per country, excluding partnerships of which can be a maximum of two Associate Ultra Depth Educators.
Must pass all exams for Ultra Depth® Facilitator via distant learning.
- Must attend one live training prior to taking Ultra Depth® Educator exam.
- Must pass the Ultra Depth® Educator exam.
- Must have full understanding of the Ultra Depth® Process philosophy and material.
- Must be an individual of high morals and ethics as expressed in the Ultra Depth® International "Agreement - Guidelines - Ethics Manual"
- Must be listed on the Ultra Depth® web site as a Certified/Registered Educator for public viewing and any request to be removed from the web site listing will result in revocation of Trainer status
- Must sign and follow the Ultra Depth® International Certified/Registered Educator Agreement Form and License Agreement.
- Keep records of all students and graduates plus send updated lists to the home office in Springfield, PA, USA.
- All certifications of students must be approved through the home office in Springfield, PA, USA. This will be determined by which exams each student has completed.
- A one time fee of $275.00 per student must be submitted to the home office with a list of each student and their contact information, which will also cover the cost of each student's certifications.
- Be willing to personally translate all of the course manuals and other materials into his or her country's native language as well as, personally mentor any student in his or her particular country.
- Fully understand that ANY single violation of the above or the signed Ultra Depth® International Certified/Registered Educator Agreement Form will result in immediate dismissal and revocation of his or her status as an Ultra Depth® International Certified/Registered Educator or Associate Educator.
- Associates cannot initiate a live Ultra Depth® training without the exclusive authorization of their direct Ultra Depth® Educator.
- An Associate Ultra Depth® Educator must follow the exact Guidelines as the Ultra Depth® Educator in their country.
- The Associate Ultra Depth® Educator must sign the same agreement forms and License Agreement, until those papers have been received by the home office they are not authorized to practice as an Associate Ultra Depth® Educator.
- The Associate Ultra Depth® Educator must assist their Ultra Depth® Educator with live trainings.
- Each Associate Ultra Depth® Educator is subject to the same fees, rules and restrictions as the Registered Ultra Depth® Educator.